From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - October 26, 2015
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed client crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused the guild trader to not properly track purchase limits across multiple tiers.
- Fixed an issue in which the Save Sylvari event in the Pact Encampment would not progress, preventing the event from properly restarting on subsequent day cycles.
- Fixed an issue in which sylvari NPCs incorrectly accused during the Pact Encampment loyalties event could sometimes become hostile and unkillable, stalling subsequent events.
- Fixed a situation in the Skritt Rescue event that prevented Overseer Greal from spawning.
- Fixed a bug in which players who disconnected from the Southwatch challenge were not removed from the event area.
- Requirements to unlock the final room beneath Tarir have been changed and will unlock when the Battle in Tarir has succeeded.
- Fixed a bug in which the Save the Pact NPC event chain stalled.
- Fixed a bug in which the griffon in Griffonfall would become stuck as unattackable.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Enchanted Armor transform from being removed when moved away from Battle in Tarir.
- Fixed an issue in which Pact survivors would fail to respawn in "Rescue the Pact survivors trapped in debris."
- Fix an issue in which Adanich would fail to power Southwatch in "Clear Mordrem near Exalted mirrors while Adanich powers-up Southwatch."
Heart of Thorns Story
- Fixed an issue in which the Sign Cutting quest would not properly bypass the Mastery requirement for certain players. Additionally, fixed an issue with Rox's markings not properly completing the quest step on interaction.
- Test of Faith: Receiving damage while crossing the threshold of this trap now has a 0.75 second internal cooldown.
- Hunter's Determination: Fixed an issue that caused this trait to apply aegis without respecting its cooldown.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 54,595