The Sunspear Sanctuary is the final resting place of the Last Spearmarshal, a home for her griffons, and a safe haven for the Order of the Sunspears in the Domain of Vabbi. After completing the Path of Fire story, the player is charged with aiding the Last Spearmarshal in restoring the sanctuary to glory, and will be rewarded with a griffon mount for their trouble.
- From Spearmarshal's Lament, use your springer to climb onto the ledge to the east, and then use your jackal to enter the sand portal above and east of the mastery point. Then use a springer to clamber up the cliffs to the sanctuary.
- Alternatively, use Spearmarshal's Plea to teleport directly there.
- First Spear Kitur (Only after earning Yasfahr, the Rune of Sacrifice)
- Master Sergeant Shadi (Only after earning Golsah, the Rune of Honor)
- Second Spear Nayrim (Only after earning Zaklem, the Rune of Loyalty)
- Second Spear Olishar (Only after earning Limwe, the Rune of Justice)
- Silent Acolyte
- Crystal Oasis Broodmother (Only after completing Open Skies: Crystal Oasis)
- Desolation Broodmother (Only after completing Open Skies: The Desolation)
- Highlands Broodmother (Only after completing Open Skies: Desert Highlands)
- Remains of the Last Spearmarshal
- Riverlands Broodmother (Only after completing Open Skies: Elon Riverlands)
- Unknown (An array of plinths beneath the Statue of Kormir; only interactable after completing Open Skies: Sunspear Wisdom)
- Vabbian Broodmother (Only after completing Open Skies: Domain of Vabbi)
- Crystal Desert: Open Skies: Sunspear Sanctuary — Gather Sunspear relics from all 5 maps and restore them to the Sunspear sanctuary. (3)
- Crystal Desert: Open Skies: On Wings and a Prayer — Return the Writings of the Last Spearmarshal to the pedestal in the sanctuary. (3)