Spearmarshal's Lament (instance)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Spearmarshal's Lament is the final step in unlocking the griffon mount.
Interact with the plinths circling the statue of Kormir at the Sunspear Sanctuary after completing Open Skies: Sunspear Wisdom. Party members may not enter the instance with you, thus you must complete it solo.
- Crystal Oasis Broodmother
- Desolation Broodmother
- Highlands Broodmother
- Riverlands Broodmother
- Vabbian Broodmother
- At the beginning of the instance
- Awakened Soldier: I smell prey.
- <Character Name>: Look out!
- Champion Mordant Crescent Hierarch: (laugh) No Sunspear can escape the Mordant Crescent for long.
- <Character Name>: I won't let you touch them.
- Champion Mordant Crescent Hierarch: Are you truly bold enough to challenge the Mordant Crescent?
- <Character Name>: I may not be a Sunspear, but I promise you a challenge.
- Champion Mordant Crescent Hierarch: Your defiance counts for nothing, here at the end of things.
- Champion Mordant Crescent Hierarch: One by one, your order will fall.
- After defeating the Champion Mordant Crescent Hierarch
- The Last Spearmarshal: You've done much to help the Sunspears. You are now one of them in all but name.
- The Last Spearmarshal: This sanctuary you've built will serve as a beacon of hope for our beleaguered order.
- The Last Spearmarshal: I thank you. The Sunspears thank you. And the griffons thank you.
- The Last Spearmarshal: Your griffon will fly to you, wherever and whenever you call.
- The Last Spearmarshal: Through its eyes, I will watch over you both.
- The Last Spearmarshal: Now go. Take us into battle once again.
- Crystal Desert: Open Skies: On Wings and a Prayer — Return the Writings of the Last Spearmarshal to the pedestal in the sanctuary. (3)