— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced quickness duration from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
|October 02, 2018
- This trait no longer requires rangers to wield a sword to gain quickness when evading.
|May 16, 2017
- This trait no longer has a chance to destroy projectiles on melee attack.
- It has gained new functionality: when you evade an attack, gain quickness for 3 seconds.
|January 26, 2016
- This trait's chance to destroy projectiles while executing a melee attack has been increased from 25% to 50%.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Increased trigger chance to 25%.
- Added: Your sword skills recharge 20% faster.
|September 09, 2014
- Increased the chance to block projectiles while executing melee attacks from 15% to 20%.
|April 15, 2014
- Strider's Defense has been added to the game.
- The name and previous functionality of the trait, destroying projectiles on a melee attack, may refer to the character Aragorn (also known as Strider) from The Lord of the Rings, as a reference to a scene from the film where he deflects a thrown dagger by striking at it mid-air.