From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Serrated Stones — Bleeding you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to bleeding foes.
- Piercing Shards — Vulnerability you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased strike damage to vulnerable foes. Damage bonus is doubled while attuned to water.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Elemental Refreshment — Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies when using Dual Attack skills.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes — Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: