Sparki is a powerful, high-ranking asura member of the Aetherblades located in Twilight Arbor along side her partner-in-crime, Slick. She seems to be a bit of a pyromaniac and specializes in fire-based attacks, serving as the ignition to Slick's fuel. The duo is first seen briefly in Ooze Font, but afterwards they appear in The Clearcut as the first actual boss encounter in path 3 of Twilight Arbor (explorable).
In combat, she operates what appears to be a Molten Firestorm suit and most of her skills inflict burning, some even synergize with Slick's attacks. If Slick is killed before her, she'll gain an effect that inflicts burning each second to enemies who are not moving.
- Fire Lob
- Fiery Overload
- Frenzy - (Only occurs if Slick has been killed.)
- Flame Blast - Projectile auto-attack that hits twice in an area of effect where it lands.
- Backdraft - Point-blank area of effect attack with a wide radius that Pulls enemies to Sparki. 1 second cast time.
- Flame Overload - Ranged, single-target attack that inflicts Fear and Burning for 3 seconds.
- Ground Bloom - Sparki stands in place and the suit's upper body begins to spin, randomly firing multiple waves of projectiles in a wide point-blank area of effect. These projectiles inflict Burning for 3 seconds and appear to deal more damage the closer an enemy is to Sparki. (She only uses this skill when her health is below 50% or if Slick has been killed.)1
- 1 Sparki also uses this skill once right after the cutscene ends to destroy nearby Overgrown Volatile Blossoms.
- Stolen skills
|Deluxe Gear Box||Container||Exotic||1|
- Downing foe and disengaging
- Hmph. Another sad little peon who couldn't stand the heat.
- I should've stayed in culinary school.