From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Increases movement speed. Boons you gain are copied to your mech.
Signet Active: You and your mech shadowstep to the target location. Removes conditions on you and your mech.
- Conditions Removed: 2
- Movement Speed Increase: 25%
- Breaks Stun
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Comeback Cure — Grant regeneration when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Purity of Purpose — When you would cleanse a condition from an ally, convert it into a boon instead. This can affect multiple targets simuntaneously.
- Mech Core: J-Drive — Gain access to the Mech Command skill Sky Circus. While dismissed or away for repairs, your mech supports you with an occasional aerial bombardment. Signet skills gain improved passive effects and continue to grant their passive bonuses while recharging.
- Applies the Shift Signet effect.
- When using Mech Core: J-Drive, the movement speed increase is improved to 30%.
- When using Overclock Signet, the cooldown is reduced to 19s in PvE and 30.5s in PvP and WvW
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 15, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||