From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Scholar Maroola is a karma and event merchant located in Waste Hollows. She often hosts little quiz events to keep people up to date on Orrian history just in case it comes in handy during the fight against the Risen.
- Karma Merchant
|Shelter Leggings||Heavy leggings||Fine||75||609|
|Shelter Leggings||Light leggings||Fine||75||609|
|Shelter Leggings||Medium leggings||Fine||75||609|
|Shelter Leggings of the Afflicted||Heavy leggings||Masterwork||75||1,218|
|Shelter Leggings of the Afflicted||Light leggings||Masterwork||75||1,218|
|Shelter Leggings of the Afflicted||Medium leggings||Masterwork||75||1,218|
|Orrian Pottery Shard||Accessory||Fine||75||546|
|Orrian Pottery Shard||Accessory||Masterwork||75||1,085|
|Shelter Short Bow||Short bow||Fine||75||651|
|Shelter Focus of Force||Focus||Masterwork||75||868|
|Shelter Scepter of Force||Scepter||Masterwork||75||868|
|Shelter Short Bow of Force||Short bow||Masterwork||75||1,302|
|Lost Orrian Jewelry Box||Container||Exotic||—||4,550|
- Only if Complete Pact training on Orrian history occurred
|Orrian Master Scholar Certificate||Accessory||Masterwork||75||12 40|
- I calibrated this aetherometer to pick up emanations of aetheric energy. Now we can find Orrian relics before Zhaitan does. This is odd...the signals seem especially strong over there.
- Do you have any supplies to trade?
- If participated in Complete Pact training on Orrian history or Kill the Risen Priory explorers
- That was fun. Can I get a momento of this experience?
Can I ask you a question?
- If you feel you can benefit from any of my knowledge, you're welcome to it.
Why does Zhaitan want magical relics?
- Zhaitan devours magical energy to increase its own power. We need to destroy any strong relics we find—or better yet, discover a way to use them for our cause.
- I'd like to ask another question.
- I see. I'll be on the lookout.
Why are there so many scrolls scattered around this place?
- I believe that arming ourselves with knowledge about our surroundings could give us an edge out here. That's why I've made these scrolls on Orrian history available to all of our troops.
- I'd like to ask another question.
- I understand.
- On second thought... Nevermind.
- If Complete Pact training on Orrian history is occurring
- Use any of the terminals scattered around our camp to answer questions about Orrian history. All the answers can be found in the scrolls we keep stocked around here. Now get moving.
Come on. Just a little peek at the answers? (Charming)
- The best way to learn is by doing. And you, my friend, need to start doing your own research.
- Awww, okay.
- Thanks. This sounds fun and educational.
- If Protect the Priory explorers as they investigate Kitah Manse is occurring
- We picked up strong aetheric signals from Kitah Manse. I sent some explorers to investigate, but I'm dubious about their success. Will you go check on them?
Of course. Just show me where to go.
- Thank you, <Character name>. The mansion's to the east across the road. Vekk only knows where they are inside it by now.
- Got it. I'll see if I can find them.
- I've got other things to do. They'll be okay.
- If Kill the Risen Priory explorers is occurring
- A group of explorers went searching for the source of a strong aetheric signal, but Zhaitan's power overcame them. We can't let our own soldiers serve in the undead army. They must be put down.
I'll lay them to rest for you. Just show me where to go.
- Thank you. Killing them would have been most unpleasant, despite what they've become. You'll find them somewhere inside Kitah Manse, that building to the east across the road.
- I'll find them. And I'll put them out of their misery.
What happened? What did Zhaitan have to do with this?
- Three of our explorers were killed during their mission, and some undetermined power inside that mansion corrupted them. Now they serve Zhaitan as mindless minions. Obviously, this situation cannot continue. Will you take care of it?
- I'll put your explorers to rest. (Same as "I'll lay them to rest..." above)
- I understand. It sickens me, too. Good-bye.
- That sound dangerous. I need to do something else first.