Lost Spirit (Judgment)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Act III
- Human man standing in a cave (disappears after conversation ends)
- My name. It took my name...
- Human standing in a cave (disappears after conversation ends)
- I didn't have a chance...
- Against what?
- Human noble, to the west
- What is my name?
- I don't know.
- Human noble, to the south
- I'm lost. Can you help me?
- I'm lost, too. (before completing the mission)
- We're dead. (after completing the mission)
- Sylvari crying in a cave
- So tired.
- I can't help you.
- Human crying near the Anvil
- Mom? Dad? Is that you?
- Human crying near a tree (disappears after conversation ends)
- It came out of nowhere. Gods, it was hideous. You have to help!
- It all happened so fast. It...it was terrifying. Please don't let it near me again.
- I'll take care of it.
- Human sitting near a tree
- It hurts.
- I'm sorry.
- Norn shivering near a tree (disappears after conversation ends)
- It'll come for you.
- Running charr
- What's going on here? I demand to be released!
- (if human)
Complaining isn't going to work.
- I'm surrounded by you mopey humans trying to find your way to your mopey gods and sniveling asura with their sniveling Alchemy nonsense. I can complain all I want. What did I do to deserve this?
- You don't know what you're doing here? (Continues as below)
We're trapped here.
- Correction. You are! I deny this human prison and refuse its judgment. I'll murder my way out of here if I have to. I don't belong.
You don't know what you're doing here?
- I was on a night mission. We were taking fire from all sides. I heard screams and then...Flash of light, then black. I need to get back to them. Finish the mission.
- Trauma, unfinished business. We have something in common.
- You'll have to figure that out on your own.
- First name-stealer, asura
- I yield. I yield! Take it. It's yours.
Why did you steal my name?
- I...I don't know. Where are we? Why am I trapped here? I can't remember anything. Please! You have to help me!
- You have to help yourself.
- Second name-stealer, human
- Please don't hurt me anymore. Here, take this.
- Your name is out there. Keep looking.
- Third name-stealer, human
- I don't know who I am anymore! I'm trapped. All alone. Will it be this way forever?
Get it together. Your name is out there.
- I...I...have to go. I have to get out of here.
- You'll find yourself.
- Be strong.