Quaestor Dewclaw is the founder of Dewclaw Village. He wants to get rid of the Cauldron of Searing near his village to avoid attracting unwanted attention from the Flame Legion. He argues with Arcanist Davworth of the Durmand Priory who insists the cauldron be preserved for study.
- I just don't understand humans. If anyone should want to get rid of that cauldron, it should be that guy!
- They call it a Searing Cauldron. The Flame Legion used one hundreds of years ago to destroy these lands and wipe them clean of humans.
Why do you want to destroy it?
- Because the Flame Legion might use it again, and this time on their own kind. Better off cracking it into pieces and turning them into brassworks...or birdhouses. Doesn't matter. Just get rid of it.
Makes sense, why not just get rid of it then?
- That guy from the Durmand Priory says we can't. He says it needs to be preserved, which is ridiculous.
And you're gonna let one guy stop you?
- Ugh, don't get me started. The Iron Legion has ordered me to co-operate with the Priory. Apparently, we all need to play nice until the Priory finishes some work around here.
- Too bad.
- That is ridiculous.
- I see.
- How interesting.
- Yeah, really!
- After helping out with the event Kill the Flame Legion before they complete their ritual
- Thanks for helping me out. Now all we need to do is convince that idiot to let us get rid of the cauldron.
- What is this cauldron, anyway? (same as "Cauldron?" above)
- Glad to help.