From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Seraph-Issue Leather Leggings||Medium leggings||Masterwork||22||490|
|Seraph-Issue Greaves||Heavy leggings||Masterwork||22||490|
|Seraph-Issue Light Leggings||Light leggings||Masterwork||22||490|
|Seraph-Issue Leather Leggings||Medium leggings||Fine||22||245|
|Seraph-Issue Light Leggings||Light leggings||Fine||22||245|
|Seraph-Issue Greaves||Heavy leggings||Fine||22||245|
|Seraph Scout Badge||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- For previous dialogue: Sergeant Rane/dialogue
- Greetings. I'm Sergeant Erika Rane. Excuse me if I'm a bit short with you. We're dealing with a real mess around here.
- (Only if you have a Seraph Badge in your inventory)
I found some badges from your fallen allies.
- Thank you. I'll make sure these get to their families.
- It sounds like you have the harder task.
What sort of mess?
- Toxic Alliance and their Tower of Nightmares to contend with. I could really use some help, if you're willing. As if bandits and centaurs weren't enough, now we have the remnants of the
What can I do?
- immature toxic stalks trying to take root all over these hills. Take them out, and clear any pockets of toxic gas you find. If you run afoul of Toxic Alliance, centaurs, or bandits, you know what to do. There are
- Spores from the Tower of Nightmares have taken root in the rich soil here. If we don't keep them in check, who knows what they might grow into.
- What else can I do? (Same as "There are immature stalks...")
- I'm off!
- Greyhoof Meadows. Clouds of their toxins still linger under the wreckage of their tower. The toxic alliance influence is still being felt throughout the area, but none more so than
How do I clear the gases?
- Take one of those air purifiers over there next to our people. Carry it into the toxic clouds and it'll do the rest, sucking the bad stuff up and spitting out clean air.
- What else can I do to help? (Same as "There are immature stalks..." above)
- Got it. Thanks!
- What else could I do to help? (Same as "There are immature stalks..." above)
- I'll take care of it.
- The Seraph fought bravely in the Tower of Nightmares, but we took heavy losses. The bodies of our fallen are strewn beneath the wreckage. Return their badges, and help give their families peace.
- Is there anything else I can do? (Same as "There are immature stalks..." above)
- I will do what I can.
- Count on me.
- I'll do my best.
- I have to go.
- You have been a great help. Thank you.
- (if you still have some badges)
I've got some badges for you.
- Thank you for collecting these for me.
- My pleasure.
- What have you got for sale?
- My pleasure.