- This article is about the Glyph of Storms skill. For other uses, see Firestorm (disambiguation).
Glyph. Create a firestorm at the target area.
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Burning (2s): 262 Damage
Number of Targets: 5
Duration: 10 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Despite its animation, this skill is simply just a pulsing field, unlike Lightning Storm or Ice Storm.
- The Firestorm lasts 10 seconds and pulses 11 times, it pulses on initial cast and then once per second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 22, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which this skill required a full cooldown in situations where it should have required an interrupt cooldown.
| May 08, 2018
- The recharge time of storms will now be based on the player's attunement.
| February 06, 2018
- Reduced the recharge of Firestorm from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
- All storm glyph variants go on cooldown whenever one glyph is cast.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Increased the burning duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Firestorm has been added to the game.