Lightning Storm (Glyph of Storms skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Glyph. Create a lightning storm at the targeted area.
Damage is reduced per target each time foes are struck by this skill.
— In-game description [?]
- Inscription — Gain a boon upon casting a glyph based on your attunement. Glyphs gain reduced recharge.
- Piercing Shards — Vulnerability you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to vulnerable foes. Damage bonus is doubled while attuned to water.
- Impact radius is 90, unlisted in tooltip.
- The minimum damage it can deal per hit is 30% of its max which will start occuring at the 15th hit.
- Assuming all 36 impacts hit, it will do a total of
- Damage: 3,521 (13.24125)?
- An unimplemented Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 23, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 22, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: