Light of Deldrimor (Thunderhead Peaks)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Points to a nearby hidden chest.
— In-game description [?]
- Acquired by handing in a Light of Deldrimor Plate to Frodak Steelstar in the Dwarven Catacombs of Thunderhead Peaks.
- Leaving the Dwarven Catacombs area will remove this skill until you return.
- Activating this skill will cause 2 green orbs of light to fly in the direction of the nearest hidden chest in the room, and will reveal the chest if you are beside it. The orbs only move horizontally and do not indicate if a chest is above or below them.
- If no chest is in detection range, you will emit a faint ring of light but not the orbs.
- Two hidden chests can be found each room of the Dwarven Catacombs, with the exception of the green room, in which only one can be found. Two more are hidden in Brechnar's Gauntlet, for a total of 13 hidden chests.
- Its related effect Light of Deldrimor acts as a timer for this skill. Hovering over it will display the time remaining.
- Leaving the map (including crashes and disconnects) does not remove the ability nor pause/reset the timer.
- Only the character that turned in the Light of Deldrimor Plate will acquire this skill.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.