Hidden Garden (landmark)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dierdre's Steps
Click to enlarge.
The Hidden garden farm is a personal farm found on the west side of Dierdre's Steps (the same area where the Hidden Garden jumping puzzle takes place) in Mount Maelstrom.
- Primary article: Dierdre's Steps#Getting there
Defeat one of the keepers to open a portal to Dierdre's Steps. Each portal stays open for a short time and takes about 15 minutes to reset.
In order to unlock the farm, the collection Kudzu III: Leaf of Kudzu must be completed. Once completed the farm can be harvested once a day per account. The farm contains 2-3 of the various plants planted in the collection.
Primordial Orchid nodes are separately unlocked by completing A Henge Away from Home collection step - Dierdre's Orchard.
- Flashpoint: A Henge Away from Home — Your dedication to nature is proving fruitful, but there is still much to do. Continue to show your respect for Melandru's druids and help bring their magic out into the world again. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Kudzu III: Leaf of Kudzu — Within sight of a great volcano lies a hidden garden that you must make your own. Tame and raise the plants within this hidden garden to master their secrets, channeling that power into your efforts to create the legendary precursor Leaf of Kudzu. (3)
- Gathering nodes are not typical plant nodes, as they return 3 items per harvest and have other oddities.
- There is a total of 35 nodes in a tightly-packed area. If you have completed Kudzu collection, it is highly advised to park one character there for daily gathering.
- The nodes in the garden don't get extra gathering strikes.
- Gathering nodes do count towards Daily Maguuma Jungle Forager.