- Haiju Plains
- Event type
- Group event
- Part of
- Aetherblade Assault
- Preceded by
- Defeat the Aetherblade leader
Defeat Renyak! is a level 80 group event in Seitung Province.
- Renyak, Munitions Expert
- Time until Renyak wins: 10:00
- One bouncy chest (once per day)
- Seitung Province: Hero's Choice Chest
- Writ of Seitung Province (5)
- One of the following:[verification requested]
- Bounty of Seitung Province
- Imperial Favor (20-35)
- If the corresponding elite specialization collection is active:
- Magnificent Chest
- Four small chests
- If Turtle Unlock: Suiting Up is active:
The bossfight area presents several environmental hazards: electrified flooring that will cause heavy damage when stood upon an active panel, spinning laser traps, that stun and cause damage, as well as shielded cannons and destructible Hologram Generators summoning backup.
Renyak himself will summon several gyros with different effects:
- Bulwark Gyros, which shield him, making him immune to damage until the gyros are destroyed.
- Shredder Gyros, that can be destroyed to avoid their Shredding Blades attacks.
- Blast Gyros, that'll cause damage via their shockwave attack Blast Detonation unless destroyed.
In addition to the Shield Phase, in which the Bulwark Gyros have to be destroyed, Renyak is also immune to attacks during the Channeling Phase. To avoid a devastating lightning attack and continue damaging Renyak, a defiance bar has to be broken with CC effects. United Legions Waystations providing access to Electromagical Pulse 2.0 (skill) can be useful here. Both phases are telegraphed by a visible shield bubble surrounding Renyak and announced by voicelines from the allied NPCs.
- Event start
- Tai-Young: What's going on here? just where are you taking our things?
- Renyak, Munitions Expert: What's it to ya? Figured you wouldn't mind sharing. A little hospitality.
- Gwan-Soon: More than a little. you crooks have been at it all day.
- Renyak, Munitions Expert: Only what we need. But we're a needy bunch.
- Mr. Bots: What exactly do you need a holo-projector for? A plow? You will return hat is rightfully ours!
- Renyak, Munitions Expert: You snitches take yourselves far too seriously. Should consider yanking those sticks outta your butts.
- Renyak, Munitions Expert: If I gave a damn about what's "rightfully yours," I wouldn't be too good at my job, would I?
- Renyak, Munitions Expert: When life doesn't give you what you need, you just gotta take it yourself. Life's not fair, so why play by its rules?
- Gwan-Soon: Course it's not fair. Doesnt give you carte blanche to make it harder for other people.
- Imminent CC phase
- One of the following
- Gwan-Soon: Lightning! Stun him before he attacks!
- Tai-Young: Gwan-Soon, watch out!
- Mr. Bots: We cannot harm him this way! We must stop him from charging!
- Mr. Bots: It's no use! We cannot hurt him unless we break that charge of his!
- Renyak is shielded
- One of the following
- Mr. Bots: Focus on the gyros! That should help us destroy his shield.
- Mr. Bots: Gyros. We'll get nowhere with those shielding him. Aim for them first!
- Mr. Bots: If we break those gyros, that should break his shield as well.
- Event success
- Tai-Young: That's it, he's down! Keep your thieving booty out of here!
- Tai-Young: Now, in accordance with legal code seven, section fourteen, I'll coordinate returning these items to their owners.
- Mr. Bots I for one am going to celebrate with a good recharge and relaxing polish...
- Gwan-Soon: Guess I'll begin repairs. Sooner I start, sooner my village will be back to normal.
- Mr. Bots Say, Gwan-Soon. I know that Master has quite some pull over at the ministry...
- Mr. Bots Perhaps I can chat with him about a relief bill. Certainly there are some spare funds lying around.
- Gwan-Soon: Thank you, Mr. Bots. We would all appreciate that. You know, my friend Ae-Ri is a machinist...
- Gwan-Soon: She's famous for giving bots the emperor's treatment during tune-ups. Even uses a buffer.
- Mr. Bots Oh, I haven't been buffed in ages! I would love to drop by. It's about time I visited Haiju Shore.
- Event failure
- Seitung Province: Eternal Seitung Province Meta-Event — Defeat the Aetherblade leader in Haiju Plains. (3 )
- Seitung Province: Seitung Province Meta-Event — Defeat the Aetherblade leader in Haiju Plains. (2)
- Seitung Province: Weekly Seitung Province Jade Treasure Recovery — Help the Seitung Province Neighborhood Watch Committee fend off Aetherblade attacks during the meta-event. (0)
- Specialization Collections: Crushing Weight — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the untamed's hammer, Crushing Weight. (3)
- Specialization Collections: Gravity — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the catalyst's hammer, Gravity. (3)
- Specialization Collections: Possession — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the specter's scepter, Possession. (3)
- Specialization Collections: Prima Donna — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the virtuoso's dagger, Prima Donna. (3)
- Specialization Collections: Purifier — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the willbender's sword, Purifier. (3)