From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the skill from Bounding Dodger. For the article on bound items, see Binding.
- Thief (trait skill list)
- Bounding Dodger
- Game link
Leap into an area, and deliver a massive blow to enemies.
- Damage: 465 (1.75)?
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- : 300Distance Traveled
- Evade: ¾ seconds
- Combo Finisher: Leap
— In-game description
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Upper Hand — Gain initiative and regeneration when you evade an attack.
- Escapist's Fortitude — Gain health when you successfully evade an attack. Remove a condition whenever you evade an attack.
- Bounding Dodger — Your dodge ability is replaced by Bound, dealing damage to the area after you evade. Gain increased strike damage for a period of time after you dodge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 05, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The skill animation performed by a human consists of a front tuck followed by a full twist.