Your dodge ability is replaced by Bound, dealing damage to the area after you evade. Physical damage is increased for a period of time after you dodge.
- Bounding Dodger (4s): 10% Damage
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| May 16, 2017
- Bound: The damage of this ability has been reduced by 24% in PvP only.
| February 22, 2017
- This trait will no longer trigger the damage and bonus portion if the dodge is canceled or interrupted.
| October 18, 2016
- The damage of this ability can now be triggered in midair or underwater.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Bounding Dodger has been added to the game.