From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Main hand mace
- Game link
Smash your target with a final heavy strike, inflicting additional confusion. You, your mech, and allies near you gain barrier.
- Damage: 513 (1.4)?
- Damage: 367 (1.0)?
- Barrier: 260 (0.29)?
- Confusion (5s): 165 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Confusion (2s): 44 Damage, 99 Damage on Skill Use2
- Number of Targets: 3
- Barrier Targets: 5
- Barrier Radius: 240
- Range: 130
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Mech Frame: Channeling Conduits — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Crisis Zone. When you or your mech apply barrier, also grant alacrity to the affected target. Your mech gains a greater percentage of your concentration and healing power stats.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|March 15, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||