Smash your target with a heavy blow from your mace, inflicting confusion.
(5s): 100 Damage, 99 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 191 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
(2s): 20 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Number of Targets: 3
- Range: 130
— In-game description
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 15, 2022
- Duration of applied confusion stacks increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds in PvE only.
|February 28, 2022
||End of Dragons release:
- Mace Smash has been added to the game.
- Undocumented: Damage coefficient increased from 0.8 to 1.2. Confusion is now applied as 2 stacks for 4s.
|November 30, 2021
- Mace Smash was available during the End of Dragons Beta Event 4.
- Damage coefficient increased from 0.6 to 0.8. Now applies one stack of confusion for 5s.
|October 26, 2021