An enrichment is a type of upgrade component that goes into enrichment slots, which can be found on ascended amulets. Since ascended amulets have one enrichment slot and you can only equip one amulet, you can only use one of these enrichments at a time on a given character.
Four enrichments can be purchased from Laurel Vendors:
- Gilded Enrichment – +20% Gold from Monsters - 20
- Magical Enrichment – +20% Magic Find - 20
- Experienced Enrichment – +20% Experience from Kills - 10
- Karmic Enrichment – +15% Karma - 10
Two enrichments can be purchased from the WvW Laurel Vendors:
- WxP Enrichment – +10% WvW Experience - 5 + 125
- WvW Reward Track Enrichment – +5% WvW Reward Track - 5 + 125
Three enrichments can be obtained via achievements:
- Koda's Warmth Enrichment - +15% Karma with a cosmetic aura (Koda's Blessing)
- Otter's Blessing Enrichment - +20% Magic Find with a cosmetic animation (Significant Otter (Tier 4))
- Celebratory Birthday Enrichment - +15% Karma with a cosmetic aura (Birthday—Year 8, duplicates can be purchased for 25 + 5 once the achievement has been completed.)
An enrichment can be removed using an Infusion Extraction Device.
- Previously, enrichments were known as utility infusions, a type of infusion. These were only usable with ascended amulets, which could have a utility infusion slot. Due to their distinctly unique usage from other infusions, the item category was renamed and made separate in the July 26, 2016 update.