— In-game description [?]
- The boon duration is an increase to incoming, not outgoing duration, and stacks additively with other boon duration increases.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 80 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Updated the skill description to properly reflect the skill's functionality.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Consecrated Ground is now baseline. Consecration skills use ground targeting.
| March 16, 2015
- Increased the duration of stability that this skill grants from 1 second to 2 seconds.
| April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill fact to better communicate how the skill works.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill now increases the boon duration for allies who remain inside the consecration areas.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Hallowed Ground has been added to the game.