From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Glyphic weapons are a weapon set distinctive to the Maguuma Jungle region.
- The Rare variants have the Ravaging prefix and are sold as cultural weapons for 9,800 by the following vendors:
- Loot variants have the following prefixes:
- Malign (Condition Damage) up to level 20.
- Ravaging (Condition Damage, Precision) from level 21 to 56.
- Carrion (Condition Damage, Power, Vitality) above level 56.
- Fractals of the Mists loot variants are level 80 masterwork items with Cavalier's, Magi's, Rabid, and Soldier's prefixes, but have no attached sigil.
- Fine variants appear every five levels, starting at level 1 and continuing through 76, with a final variant at level 80.
- Masterwork variants appear every six levels, starting at level 14 and continuing through 80.
- The sigils on masterwork variants are based on the weapon's level: