Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Living World Season 4
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- World versus World
- Matchup information made available ahead of time is looked into, but complicated.
- Super Adventure Box
- World 3 and World 4 are unlikely to be added.
- Super Adventure Box may be added to the leaderboards.
- Legendary weapons
- Legendary trinkets
- An entire set of legendary trinkets have been planned out.
- Fractals of the Mists
- Continued reworks of old fractals
- Primary article: Server reset
Daily reset occurs at 00:00.
Weekly resets occur at:
- Monday 07:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset. Guild mission rewards reset and new random missions given to guilds.
- Thursday 20:00 UTC — Map bonus rewards reset.
- Friday 18:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday 02:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- ^ Official news post on living world, date at the end of the preview video.
- ^ a b mmorpg.com article
- ^ Introducing the Story Journal, Official News post: "We do hope to add Season 1 to the Journal in the future."
- ^ Josh Foreman on Guild Chat #37
- ^ , Official News post on legendary weapons
- ^ , Post by mattp on Reddit
- ^ , Post by AndrewM on Reddit
- ^ , Post by Crystal Reid on the official forums
- ^ , Post by anet_ianim on Reddit