Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Living World Season 5: The Icebrood Saga
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- World versus World
- Super Adventure Box
- World 3 and World 4 are unlikely to be added.
- Super Adventure Box may be added to the leaderboards.
- Legendary Equipment
- Primary article: Server reset
Daily reset occurs at 00:00.
Weekly resets occur at:
- Monday 07:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset. Guild mission rewards reset and new random missions given to guilds.
- Thursday 20:00 UTC — Map bonus rewards reset.
- Friday 18:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday 02:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- ^ a b What’s Next for Guild Wars 2
- ^ a b c d e [https://www.pcgamesn.com/guild-wars-2/pvp-raids-world-restructuring
- ^ a b , Full English translation for the german interview with Mike Z
- ^ PvP Features in Progress, Official Forum Post by Gaile Gray
- ^ a b c Future Plans: Competitive
- ^ Comment by Ben Phongluangtham, official Guild Wars 2 forums
- ^ World Restructuring, Official Forum Post by Gaile Gray
- ^ World Restructuring Update 1, Update 1
- ^ World Restructuring Update 2, Update 2
- ^ Comment by Ben Phongluangtham
- ^ Josh Foreman on Guild Chat #37
- ^ , Post by mattp on Reddit
- ^ , Post by AndrewM on Reddit
- ^ , Post by Crystal Reid on the official forums
- ^ , Post by anet_ianim on Reddit
- ^ , post by DeltaxHunter on Reddit, Full English translation for the German interview with Mike Z.