Treasure Mushroom is an invisible fungus only seen by those who have obtained the Nuhoch Stealth Detection mastery, found in specific locations in the Heart of Maguuma and the Ring of Fire region. An idle and passive creature, it does not possess any combat abilities and only tries to flee if attacked.
Attacking a Treasure Mushroom starts its respective event (see below). The daily bonus reward from these events (the 'bouncy chest') has an extremely low chance to contain the Invisible Boot Box, foot armor with unique skins.
- Dragon's Stand
- 1 Only appear after a successful completion of the Dragon's Stand meta event
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Verdant Brink) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Auric Basin) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Tangled Depths) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Dragon's Stand) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Bloodstone Fen) [Group Event]
- Chase down and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Draconis Mons) [Group Event]
- The same Treasure Mushroom can be defeated multiple times a day but will not give the additional daily bonus rewards on subsequent kills.
- Once defeated, a Treasure Mushroom will respawn after 10 minutes, except for the one in Draconis Mons, which can take up to 60 minutes.
- It is possible to participate in the event without training the Nuhoch Stealth Detection mastery. Correctly placed area of effect skills will still hit the Treasure Mushroom even if the player can't see or target it.
- The event does not start automatically. It only starts when a player attacks the Treasure Mushroom.
- Seeks and Eats Treasure
- Despite being the target of an event, the Treasure Mushroom has no actual combat abilities, and presents itself as a passive creature.
- Treasure Mushrooms have a lot of health and are often located in dangerous areas close to numerous hostile creatures.
- It runs quite fast and will quickly flee away from the nearest attacking player.
- Occasionally, it will leap a large distance over and away from attackers.
- Stolen skills
|Endless Mushroom King Tonic||Container||Exotic||1|
|Invisible Boot Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vicious Claw||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Leaf Fossil||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Salvageable Hide||Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Dark Stained Claw||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Hollow Saurian Bone
(only drops if the Astralaria IV: The Cosmos collection is active)