From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dragon's Stand 1
- Bloodstone Fen
1 Only appears after the Mouth of Mordremoth is defeated in the meta-event, with locations as a separate unique event
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Verdant Brink) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Auric Basin) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Tangled Depths) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Dragon's Stand) [Group Event]
- Find and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Bloodstone Fen) [Group Event]
- Chase down and slay the treasure mushroom! (80) (Draconis Mons) [Group Event]
- Seeks and Eats Treasure
- Despite being the target of an event, the Treasure Mushroom has no actual combat abilities, and presents itself as a passive creature.
- It runs quite fast and will quickly flee away from the nearest attacking player.
- Occasionally, it will leap a large distance over and away from attackers.
- Stolen skills
|Endless Mushroom King Tonic||Container||Exotic||1|
|Invisible Boot Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vicious Claw||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Leaf Fossil||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Salvageable Hide||Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Dark Stained Claw||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Hollow Saurian Bone
(only drops if the Astralaria IV: The Cosmos collection is active)
- The same Treasure Mushroom can be defeated multiple times a day but will not give the additional daily bonus rewards on subsequent kills.
- Once defeated, a Treasure Mushroom will respawn after 10 minutes.
- The event does not start automatically. It only starts when a player attacks the mushroom.
- Originally Treasure Mushrooms in Bloodstone Fen did not drop Invisible Mushroom Spores, and gave rewards similar to other events in Bloodstone Fen. This was later changed during early 2017 to have its rewards be the same as other Treasure Mushrooms.