Invisible Mushroom Spore
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar titles. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Invisible Berserker's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Chronomancer's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Daredevil's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Dragonhunter's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Druid's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Herald's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Reaper's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Scrapper's Mushroom Spore
- Invisible Tempest's Mushroom Spore
- Daily bonus rewards from any of the four Find and slay the treasure mushroom! events in the four Heart of Maguuma maps, Bloodstone Fen or Draconis Mons while having a related entry in a collection not yet filled.
- The spore obtained from the event prioritizes the matching spec for your current character, then is randomly chosen between the remaining unlocked collections missing its spore. It will no longer be dropped once all unlocked related collections have had their spore entries filled.
- A spore can be obtained without having Nuhoch Stealth Detection as long as you participated in the event by applying enough AoE damage to the invisible mushroom or by buffing/healing other players. This requires someone else to have triggered the event and completed it.
- The 9 trophies were named "Invisible Mushroom Spore" but were renamed in the 1 December 2015 update.