From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Increases condition damage dealt.
Signet Active: Creates a damaging field around you that applies conditions to nearby foes. If you mech is active, the field instead radiates from and follows the mech.
- Damage (6x): 636 (2.4)?
- Signet Passive: +10% Condition Damage
- Vulnerability (3s): +6% Incoming Damage, +6% Incoming Condition Damage6
- Confusion (3s): 198 Damage, 297 Damage on Skill Use6
- Burning (3s): 2,358 Damage6
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Lightning
— In-game description
- Shaped Charge — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Incendiary Powder — Burning you inflict lasts longer, and your critical hits inflict burning.
- Mech Core: J-Drive — Gain access to the Mech Command skill Sky Circus. While dismissed or away for repairs, your mech supports you with an occasional aerial bombardment. Signet skills gain improved passive effects and continue to grant their passive bonuses while recharging.
- Applies the Superconducting Signet effect.
- When using Mech Core: J-Drive, the condition damage increase is improved to 12%.
- When using Overclock Signet, the cooldown is reduced to 22.75s.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|March 15, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||