From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Item type
- Account Bound
- Game link
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to equip a shovel specially designed for finding lost bandit chests in the Silverwastes. Use bandit skeleton keys to unlock the chests. Single-use item.
— In-game description
- Arid Dusty Satchel (3) (chance)
- Champion Mordrem Troll Cache (3) (guaranteed)
- Pact Fleet Survival Pack (10) (guaranteed, discontinued)
|Rock Dodger||Point of No Return||10|
|Defeat the cave enemy while avoiding all rocks, thrown or otherwise.Story Instance: The Mystery Cave
||Avoided All Rocks||10|
- Map bonus reward chests for completion of events in The Silverwastes.
- Completing the story step Hidden Arcana.
|1||Dig||1||3||Dig for treasure chests. Chance shovel may break.|
|2||Sonar||1¼||20||Helps locate treasure chests. Chance shovel may break.|
|Mine Excavation 1||2||150|
|Mine Excavation 2||15||3,000||500|
|Mine Excavation 3||31||15,000||500|
|Mining Rate 1||5||1,500||300|
|Mining Rate 2||12||3,000||300|
|Mining Rate 3||18||5,000||500|
|Mining Rate 4||25||10,000||300|
|Mining Rate 5||31||15,000||300|
|Mining Rate 6||37||20,000||500|
- Once equipped they must be used or dropped before the player can use their 1-5 skills. They cannot be returned to inventory.
- If not used, a shovel will expire in a few minutes.
- Usually, the shovel will be consumed (broken) on "digging"—but will not "break" when used to "search" (sonar).