Veteran Mordrem Troll
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the generic, veteran Mordrem creature. For the unique, event-only variant, see Veteran Mordrem Troll (Iron).
- This article is about the generic, veteran Mordrem creature. For the grunt variant, see Veteran Mordrem Troll (Grunt).
Veteran Mordrem Troll
- The Silverwastes
- Retake Amber Sandfall from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Amber Sandfall and protect Lightbringer Osa from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Amber Sandfall (80)
- Retake Blue Oasis from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Blue Oasis and protect Tactician Mansell from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Blue Oasis (80)
- Retake Indigo Cave from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Indigo Cave and protect Magister Wiggs from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Indigo Cave (80)
- Retake Red Rock Bastion from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Red Rock Bastion and protect Warmaster Gritblade from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Red Rock Bastion (80)
- Clear out the Mordrem threat (80)
- Clear out the Mordrem threat (Verdant Brink) (80)
- Destroy the colossal vine (80) [Group Event]
- Dangerous Insect Swarms
- Insect Swarm - The troll lobs a slow projectile blob of honey that arcs, dealing damage in an area of effect and summoning an Insect Swarm upon landing. 1500 range. 200 range. 4 second recharge.
- Escape - The troll jumps backwards 300 units and throws 3 globs of honey (identical to the above) in a spread area of effect. This skill is only used if an enemy is within melee range.
- Call Target - The troll roars and points at an enemy, targeting them for 5 seconds. 500 range. 20 second recharge. All Insect Swarms within range of the target will become mobile and chase them for the duration of the effect. Once the effect expires, all Insect Swarms that were mobilized by it are destroyed.
- Stolen skills
|Bandit Skeleton Key||Service||Rare||1|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1|
|Glob of Globby Gloop||Trophy||Junk||1-2|
- The Insect Swarm projectile can be reflected, creating an allied Insect Swarm where it lands that will damage the troll and other Mordrem. These swarms will not follow the troll's target when commanded.
- When a Mordrem Troll dies, all Insect Swarms summoned by it are automatically destroyed. This even includes reflected Insect Swarms that are friendly to players.
- If given enough time to set up multiple Insect Swarms, they can easily become one of the most deadly Mordrem creatures.
- Insect swarms will follow a marked player even when stealthed.