Elite Mordrem Wolf
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(only during events)
- The Silverwastes
(only when scaled up)
- Defend Amber Sandfall and protect Lightbringer Osa from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Blue Oasis and protect Tactician Mansell from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Blue Oasis (80)
- Defend Indigo Cave and protect Magister Wiggs from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Indigo Cave (80)
- Defend Red Rock Bastion and protect Warmaster Gritblade from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Deadly when Flanking1
- Bite - Melee auto-attack that cleaves and inflicts Bleeding for 8 seconds.
- Lunge - The wolf attempts to leap over a target enemy, dealing damage and crippling for 5 seconds in a line area of effect along its path. If the wolf's target stays within range, it will land behind them. 0.5 second cast time. 300 range. This attack counts as a leap finisher.
- The wolf howls and channels for 1 second, granting Swiftness for 5 seconds to allies in a point-blank area of effect every half second. 1 second cast time.
- Stolen skills
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Glob of Globby Gloop||Trophy||Junk||1-2|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1*1|
|Bandit Skeleton Key||Service||Rare||1*3|
- Elite Mordrem Wolves were added to the game with the November 4, 2014 update, as part of the Echoes of the Past release.