Signet of Agony
Signet Passive: Your attacks steal health.
Signet Active: Creates a large explosion around you, applying Spectral Agony to enemies caught within. Channel longer to increase its size.
Unaffected by traits.
- Damage: 239 (0.9)?
- Life Siphon Damage: 482
- Life Siphon Healing: 962
- Condition Effect Ignored: Next outgoing attack misses.
- Spectral Agony (5s): 2,500 Damage
- Torment (3s): 198 Damage, 286 Damage if Moving3
- Cripple (1s): -50% Movement Speed
- Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Number of Targets: 5
- Interval: 1 second
— In-game description [?]
Signet of Agony is available to players that have trained Spectral Aid, providing them with a powerful fifth skill to use while downed. When unused it will passively apply a life siphoning effect to other downed attacks, and when activated it can be channeled to create a large blast of Spectral Agony.