From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - January 12, 2016
Balance, Bug-fixing, Polish
- Dragon's Stand
- Bongo the One-Eyed now has the appropriate number of eyes.
- Tangled Depths
- Improved the readability of the Tangled Depths world map.
- Changed glider deployment to be more tolerant of network latency.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gathering resources to give ruined materials while the player was transformed.
- Fixed the layout used for achievement names to prevent long names from overflowing the UI boundary.
- Updated the descriptions for Mordrem and Evergreen rare trophies.
- Ascended Trailblazer's gear now uses exotic insignias and inscriptions in its mystic forge recipes.
- Purchase confirmation text for runes and sigils on dungeon vendors will no longer show their suffix text twice.
- All exotic leatherworker and tailor shoe recipes properly use two soles in their recipes.
- Hope IV—Charged Dwarven Spell Trap: Double-clicking the dwarven spell trap after collecting the three ancient magics to charge it will grant the charged dwarven spell trap.
- Candy Canes have been added to Festive Materials storage.
- Consume All has been added to snowflakes to convert them to higher tiers.
- Twilight I—Malchor's Demise: This collectible can be earned from the "Defeat the possessed statue of Dwayna" event at the Cathedral of Zephyrs.
- Bolt I—Malchor's Notes: This collectible can be earned from the "Defeat the possessed statue of Dwayna" event at the Cathedral of Zephyrs.
- Astralaria IV—Magnification Lens: This collectible can be earned from the "Ensure that the Pact holds the Gates of Arah" event at the Narthex.
- Charging legendary collectibles at a place of power will now take priority over charging quartz.
- Branded devourer ichor can be earned by defeating the giant Branded devourer in the Fields of Ruin.
- The salvage rates for resonating fragments, cores, and lodestones have been updated. They will now always give 3 of their salvaged materials.
- Hope IV—Risen Crystalline Phial: A new champion Risen wraith has appeared at the Cathedral of Eternal Radiance during downtimes after the temple has been captured.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Changed Ranked Arena matchmaking to only consider the placement of the highest division player for matchmaking when in a party.
- The "Revered" PvP Conqueror Achievement has been updated to give the same number of achievement points as the other profession achievements of this type.
- The "Champion Revered" PvP Conqueror Achievement has been updated to give the same number of achievement points as the other profession achievements of this type.
- Updated the "Primordial Legend" achievement to complete and award the title for players who have completed the "League Champion" achievement during the first season.
World vs. World
- Fixed a bug with the Supply Drop guild upgrade that caused it to grant more than 100 supply at larger objectives.
- Fixed a bug with the Hardened Gates guild upgrade that caused it to also prevent damage from siege golems.
- Changed the yellow guild dot map markers to no longer be displayed to guild members who are on an opposing team.
- Fixed a bug that could cause reinforced and fortified walls to become invulnerable after having been destroyed once.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- Shared Inventory Slots are now available starting at 700 gems each in the Upgrade category of the Gem Store. These slots will allow an item placed in them to be accessible by any character on the account. These slots will appear at the top of your inventory once purchased. Each account can have up to 5 Shared Inventory Slots at this time.
- Wintersday is coming to a close, and as such, presents have been removed from all Black Lion Chests.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Gliding endurance bar now remains visible when not gliding until it is fully regenerated.
- The Aurillium Node in the Salma District (Home Instance) was moved from on top of the Mithril Node to where the Platinum Node is located.
- The Banker, Black Lion Trader, and Laurel Vendor in Heart of the Mists moved to the former location of the PvP Lockers.
- The Festive Imbiber achievement was moved to the Community category.
- The pillars for the Vale Guardian have been moved to outside the ring.
- Build: 56,836