Talk:Shared Inventory Slot
this is where you put the shared bag? ... nope, on looking further, it's not a bag slot. it's a SINGLE SLOT. I did not think anyone could be that greedy, this should be where you put the BAG for sharing stuff. 400 gems for a bag slot for one character. 600 gems for a bank tab. 700 gems for a shared BAG slot seems fair, but, this.... whoever came up with this should be ashamed of themselves. and they are not getting ANY money until it allows the placing of a bag in it. a fully accessible bag. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 12:28, 13 January 2016 (UTC).
- I don't think the purpose of this page is to discuss the item itself, but I totally agree. The only way this could be of any value is if all bag slots are unlocked and hold the largest size bags and all bank tabs are unlocked and materials stack sizes are maxed and all inventory slots are full. Frankly, if you're that much of a packrat, what you need is not additional single inventory slots at nearly twice the cost of a bag slot, but assistance to overcome your hoarding disorder. 22.214.171.124 16:52, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
Soulbound vs soulbindable
The wiki says that "They do not accept soulbound items", but actually, the description of the shared inventory slot (when you hover over it in the inventory screen) says "These slots cannot contain items that soulbind".
This means that even if an item (weapon or armour) isnt already soulbound, if it can be soulbound, it's still rejected. Its why my non-soulbound, non-account-bound weapons and armour arent allowed in there either. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) at 10:58, January 14, 2016 (UTC).
- Fair enough. I've rephrased the statement. Thank you for your input. talk 11:08, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
Is this a place you can put account bound gathering tools into? Are the tools usable from the slot, or do you have to move them into being equipped first? If you have to equip them, do you then presumably need to move them back to the shared slot? --Elbee (talk) 12:23, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
- To answer your first question: yes, you can, however, as with all gathering tools, you need to have them equipped in order to be able to use them. As for your last statement, I believe you are correct.
- On an unrelated side note, new paragraphs are positioned at the bottom of the page. talk 12:37, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
- Initially gathering tools had to be dragged from the shared slots to the gathering slots on the hero screen. This was changed so a double click on the tool in the shared slot equip the active character. If the character already had a tool equipped, it will swap places with the one in the shared slot. This makes it easy to transfer the infinite set between characters and the shared inventory slots. Separ (talk) 15:33, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
Regular price of shared inventory slots is 1 for 700, 3 for 1890 and 5 for 2800. I tried to edit but couldn't figure out how to do so (sorry). This is important to get right, since the sale history and sales are only ever talked about as percentages based on regular price. So right now it's easy to get a false impression.
- Thank you for noticing, I fixed the prices. ~Sime 22:19, 29 May 2021 (UTC)