Bag Slot Expansion
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Can be purchased bundled with a copy of Heart of Thorns (or on its own if the game copy is removed from the basket before checking out) and an assortment of other items on the official buy page.
- This is not account wide, each character must get their own expansion slots.
- Players begin with a "Starter Backpack" and four Empty Bag Slots. Players may purchase 5 additional bag slots per character and have a total of 10 empty bag slots.
- The "Starter Backpack" can be replaced.
- There is no way to recover the slots when a character is deleted.
- With the October 17, 2017, update, the limit of bags per character has been raised by two for a total of 10 (previously 8).
- Sale history:
- On September 1, 2015, they were 50% off (200 gems) (limit 1).
- On August 21, 2016, they were 50% off (200 gems).
- On August 24, 2017, they were 30% off (280 gems).
- On March 17, 2018, they were 30% off (280 gems).
- On August 26-27, 2018, they were 40% off (240 gems).
- On September 16, 2018, they were 40% off (240 gems).
- This item was removed from the game until the February 21, 2013 update.