Mystery of the Hidden Tower (puzzle)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Mystery of the Hidden Tower||Shadow in the Ice||2|
|Complete Mystery of the Hidden Tower 3 times.||Completed Mystery of the Hidden Tower 1 Time||1|
|Completed Mystery of the Hidden Tower 3 Times||1|
There are three smaller puzzles to receive the larger chest and completion. They can be done in any order.
- The first is to your left as you continue forward into the second room.
- Follow the light, jumping across the scaffolding to two mirrors.
- Continue back towards the main room
- Unlock the raven lock
- It will reflect around the room and reach the destination (the left statue).
- Another light can be reached by going to the right and entering the raven portal just down the stairs.
- Activate the light and take the raven gate.
- Take the first gate to your right to get to the first mirror.
- Take the raven gate or glide down to the second mirror.
- The light will now bounce down to the destination (right statue).
- Glide down or take the portal to return to the center.
- For the final light, jump down to the bottom or take a left down the stairs from the main area to a raven gate.
- The bottom area has Difficult to Breathe. Use the raven barrier shrine on the eastern side to counter this.
- Go up the ramp to the first mirror.
- Continue up the scaffolding up to the second mirror. This light will then continue to the destination (center statue).
- Take the raven portal, then stairs to your left to return to the main area.
- Climb the scaffolding from the right statue up to the center.
When all three are lit the final chest spawns. Achievement credit increases when you open this chest.
- The applied Raven's Nullifier appears to make you invulnerable to the skelk in the puzzle.