From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Upon reaching 1% hp, Jade Soldiers become invulnerable and display a medium-sized red AoE circle. After a short delay, the Soldier will explode, inflicting heavy damage to any players caught within its AoE.
- Jade Soldiers are attracted towards player that took the Protect special action skill before the start of the encounter, thus it's recomended for player with Protect to stand on edge of a tile so Jade Soldiers dont spread the damage effect on the tile of a raid group, reducing pressure on player with Claim.
- Soldier's Aura - The Jade Soldier pulses magical energy and applies conditions.
- Corporal Punishment - The Jade Soldier's basic attack.
- Jade Explosion - The Jade Soldier explodes on death, dealing massive damage.
- Stolen skills
- Randomly pick from list of posible stolen thief skills (section Skills stolen from NPCs), preffering Throw Rock (stolen skill knockdown) (11 out of 20 attempts)