The Hunting Lodge is a point of Interest within the Queen's Forest. This opulent mansion and stable sits atop a small rise in the middle of a stand of trees. Inside is a pleasant bar and dining area with guest rooms upstairs. Many hunters rest there between hunting sessions and relive past hunts.
- During Rending the Mantle, it's revealed that the White Mantle use this lodge as a base without the workers' knowledge.
There are multiple pieces of New Krytan in the lodge:
- Golden sign: "If you are still standing you need more Dwarven ale"
- Red sign: "Everyone stop shouting!"
- Brown sign: "Don't drink and quest"
- Thin, white sign: "Please drink responsibly"
- Black cloth banner in a room on the 2nd floor: "Dwayna" (note that the letters are backwards)
- Bottle on the shelf in the same room: "Beetlestone Vineyards". (note that this appears to be written twice on the bottle).
- Black bottles behind the bar: "Hunter"
- Blue bottles behind bar: "Rice wine"
- Dark, red-labelled bottles: "Zehtuka"
- Shield shaped sign that reads "Rule number 1: The bartender is always right. Rule number 2: if bartender is wrong see rule number one.
A rare case of Ascalonian writing can be found inside the kitchen on the brown ale jugs around the room saying: "Kilroy Stonekin Ale".