From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
< GeyserJump to navigationJump to search
- Geyser: (Competitive split) Reduced pulse heal coefficient from 0.4 to 0.2. Reduced pulse base heal from 552 to 276.
- Geyser: This skill has been unsplit from PvP and will now use the higher-value Healing Power multiplier in all game modes.
- Base healing value has been reduced by 33%.
- Number of pulses has been increased from 3 to 5.
- Geyser: The heal scaling of this skill has been increased by 60% in PvP only.
- Geyser: Fixed a visual bug in which the skill seemingly had a smaller radius than intended.
- Blasting Staff: The effects of this trait have been added to all staff-skill area attacks by default.
- Increased radius by 60.
- Geyser: Increased the base radius to 180.
- Increased the radius to 240 when traited with Blasting Staff.
- Fixed an issue so that the water field radius would match the increased radius with Blasting Staff.
- Geyser: This skill will no longer cancel and go on interrupt recharge when immediately casting another skill.
- Geyser: Reduced the cast time from 1.1 seconds to .6 seconds.
- Reduced the aftercast from .25 seconds to .2 seconds.