Fractal weapon skins
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- A rare drop in higher levels of Fractals of the Mists.
- Acquired from the fractals' Daily Reward Chest upon completing a fractal level 11 or higher.
- Fractal Weapon Crate at a cost of 20 Pristine Fractal Relics can be bought from a BUY-2046 PFR in the Mistlock Observatory for players who complete Fractal Level 50(as of the launch of Heart of Thorns on October 23, 2015). The chest enables players to select a Fractal Weapon of their choice.
Specific Gold Fractal Weapon
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
|Off hand||Fractal Focus|
|Fractal Short Bow|
- Acquiring these weapons is part of the Fractal Master achievement.
- Staff, scepter, focus and warhorn lack the trail effect the other skins share.
- A Fractal weapon skin can also be acquired by completing the Casual-Fractal Hero achievement.
- Most weapons of this set display a unique misty trail effect when swung.
- Before the Fractured release, Fractal weapons had level 80 exotic weapon strength, an upgrade slot, and no attribute bonuses. Each required using a Transmutation Crystal to have attribute bonuses.