Fractal weapon skins
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fractal weapon skins are a set of Account Bound weapon skins from the Fractals of the Mists. Most of the weapons leave a trail of mist-like lines behind them when swung or when you are moving, as well as small clouds or mist-like formations surrounding the weapon, with the exception of the staff, warhorn, scepter, and focus.
- Fractal Adept's Chest (chance)
- Fractal Initiate's Chest (chance)
- Fractal Weapon Crate (choice)
- A rare drop in higher levels of Fractals of the Mists.
- Acquired from the fractal daily reward chest upon completing a fractal level 11 or higher.
- Acquiring these weapons is part of the Fractal Master achievement.
- A Fractal weapon skin can also be acquired by completing the Fractal Initiate achievement.
- Most weapons of this set display a unique misty trail effect when swung.
- Before the Fractured release, Fractal weapons had level 80 exotic weapon strength, an upgrade slot, and no attribute bonuses. Each required using a Transmutation Crystal to have attribute bonuses.