Enchanted Reward Boost
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Activate to choose a reward boost that will last for one hour.
— In-game description
- Boost Enchantment Powder converts boosters (discontinued)
- Not all available boost selections last for one hour, despite what the in-game description states. The precise duration for each option can be found on the selection menu in-game.
- Using the item will not give you a boost of your choice in your inventory that you can use later, it will grant you the effect immediately.
- When used, the player can select 1 of the following booster effects:
- Experience Booster (20m) — Same benefits as the two-hour Experience Booster
- Item Booster (20m) — Same benefits as the two-hour Item Booster
- 50% Experience Bonus (1h) — Increase Experience gain from kills by 50%
- Magic Find Boost (1h) — You gain 50% magic find
- +50% Crafting Critical Chance Boost (1h) — +50% chance of crafting critical experience gain.
- Gathering Boost (1h) — Gain 10 seconds of swiftness when gathering. 33% chance at extra resources when gathering.
- Killstreak Experience Booster — Gain bonus experience for each kill within 60 seconds; max stack of 10.
- Active Kill Streak! (1m) — +10% exp from kills for each stack. Maximum: +100%