— In-game description
- The interrupting part does not work at all on bosses or any foe with a break bar. See main paragraph on interrupt.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| January 26, 2016
- The chance to bleed has been increased from 33% to 50%.
- Bleed duration has been increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds.
| September 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from granting a bleeding chance to your Illusionary Duelist.
- Lowered bleeding stacks applied by this skill from 2 to 1.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
- Pistol skills recharge 25% of their full recharge when you interrupt a foe.
- Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a 33% chance to inflict 2 stacks of bleeding for 5 seconds.
- No longer increases the range of pistol skills.
- No longer reduces the cooldown of pistol skills.
| January 28, 2013
- This trait no longer reduces damage dealt by the Illusionary Duelist.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Duelist's Discipline has been added to the game.