I wanted my title to be "Palawa Joko Apologist" but apparently they decided to say I was a game designer, which is also true.
— Guild Chat episode 59
Connor Fallon is a game designer at ArenaNet who worked on Path of Fire, especially the parts including Awakened, and Living World Season 4. He is listed among the Living World Team members for Living World Season 4, Episode 3, Long Live the Lich, and Episode 4, A Star to Guide Us, specifically Chaos Theory, From the Ashes, and multiple open world events such as Stop "Joko" from recruiting the Awakened! and Start dialogs between the Elonian factions. He has a bachelor's degree in Creative Writing and Game Design from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Game Designer
- August 2016 – Present
- Lead Designer at Golden Glitch LLC
- August 2013 – Present
- Game Designer at Schell Games
- January 2013 – May 2016
- President at Game Creation Society
- December 2009 – December 2012
- Instructor at iD Tech Camps
- June 2011 – August 2012
- He is responsible for placing and scripting the box for asura commanders during Small Victory (Epilogue).
- He created the mechanics to command mummies during Enemy of My Enemy.
- He is responsible for inserting the child's drawing of Wurmmarshal Osa Ekolo.
- He is also responsible for keeping Ekolo alive, as she was planned to die in Long Live the Lich, similar to Troopmarshal Olori Ogun, and would have ended up as another bounty boss.
- He is responsible for the addition of the Brown Cow in the Bazaar Docks too.
- He is also responsible for the addition of the Bobblehead Laboratory head enlargement effect near the mushrooms and the Run Around for No Reason adventure in the ??? area in Jahai Bluffs.
- He also worked on the Stop "Joko" from recruiting the Awakened! event and the fight againt Zafirah in the story chapter From the Ashes.
- He created the Metal Legion concert event.
- He is part of a Gloomhaven tabletop RPG game along with Heather Conover and Cameron Rich.
- He has a character named Palawa Joko.
- He works on a separate game called Elsinore.
- As of December 4, 2018, he has been making games for 10 years.
- ^ Long Live the Lich release dev ama on reddit
- ^ A Star to Guide Us release dev ama on the Guild Wars 2 Forums
- ^ a b c https://youtu.be/MTqAHAHHiuQ?t=3195
- ^ https://twitter.com/ConnorEFallon/status/1025248598710149121
- ^ https://youtu.be/KPNVKmHHwZU?t=3544
- ^ https://youtu.be/zK8UUBiaqBM?t=4653
- ^ https://youtu.be/MTqAHAHHiuQ?t=3719
- ^ https://youtu.be/MTqAHAHHiuQ?t=4047
- ^ Guild Chat Episode 92: Metal Legion
- ^ Heather's twitter, where she occasionally discusses the Gloomhaven campaign among other things
- ^ A post discussing changes made to this page
- ^ https://twitter.com/ConnorEFallon/status/1046983938214891524
- ^ https://twitter.com/elsinoregame/status/988188968763015168
- ^ https://twitter.com/ConnorEFallon/status/1070086871869313024