From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Heather Conover is the Game Designer for the Living World team. She was the team lead for Living World Season 4, Episode 4, A Star to Guide Us.
Game Designer at ArenaNet
- April 2016 - present
- Game Designer at Carbine Studios
- July 2012 - March 2016
- Game Designer at 38 Studios
- May 2011 - May 2012, May 2010 - August 2010
- She previously worked on the Dungeon team for WildStar at Carbine Studios, which is also owned by NCSoft.
- She was present at the GW2 booth at the 2018 San Diego Comic Con, and participated in the live stream Guild Chat episode from the convention. She also was at the GW2 booth at PAX West 2018, and was a panelist on the "I See What You Did There: Environmental Storytelling GO!" panel alongside devs from other games and studios.
- She participated in Guild Chat - Episode 57, which covered Daybreak.
- She designed Zaeim
- She plays a Gloomhaven campaign with Connor Fallon
- She has a cute cat named Ghost.