From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Terrifying Descent — When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Terror — Fear deals damage; it deals additional damage if the target is afflicted with another condition.
- Soul Marks — Marks generate life force when triggered. Marks are unblockable.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflict fear on foes when you are downed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.