Inscribe a mark that causes fear when foes trigger it.
- Damage: 111 (0.275)?
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
Blast Radius: 300
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- Terror — Fear deals damage; it deals additional damage if the target is afflicted with another condition.
- Soul Marks — Marks generate life force when triggered. Marks are unblockable.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflict fear on foes when you are downed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- The area of mark skills has been increased to 240.
- Mark skill recharges have been reduced by 20%.
- Mark damage has been increased by 10%.
| July 01, 2014
- Fixed an issue in which the blast radius skill fact would not be displayed when traited with Greater Marks.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the fear duration on the skill fact to accurately reflect the boost from Master of Terror.
| April 15, 2014
- This skill no longer has a reduced cast time when traited with Greater Marks.
| August 06, 2013
- This skill now uses a distinct animation compared to the other mark skills on staff to help improve readability when this skill is cast.
- The timing and effectiveness of this skill remains unchanged.
| July 23, 2013
- The base radius of this skill has been increased from 120 to 180.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Reaper's Mark has been added to the game.