Big Ol' Bomb
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- The bomb has detonation delay of about 3 seconds.
- As long as Fire Bomb or Smoke Bomb are used immediately before or after this skill, the blast finisher will activate the respective Fire Field or Smoke Field.
- This skill's recharge time is not affected by the Short Fuse trait.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.