From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Kill the stonehead (80)
- Knocks Down
- Charge - Charges forward which deals damage and knocks down.
- Chomp - Melee attack that deals damage.
- Tail Slam - Ranged attack that deals very high damage and knocks down.
- Siren's Reef Fractal
- Charge 10 - Blinds and knocks foes back. ( Blinded (6s) Knockback 80 Range 1,000) ¾
- Tail Slam 2 10 - Knocks foes down. ( Knockdown (1s) Range 1,000)
- Tail Swipe 1 2 - A sweeping tail strike that inflicts bleeding. ( 3 Bleeding (10s) Range 210) ¼
- Stolen skills
|Fallen Adventurer's Backpack||Container||Exotic||1|
|Large Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- After charging, if the Stonehead runs into an obstacle or wall, it will fall down and stop attacking for a couple seconds. While no effect is given to the Stonehead, it is possible to hide behind a small tree and cause them to knock themselves out over and over again.