From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Scribe Letta is a member of the Durmand Priory found at the Granite Citadel.
- Aren't these tombstones amazing? The dwarves were a great race, but much of their knowledge and power died with them.
What do you know about the dwarves?
- I know that their empire divided into two groups—Deldrimor, and Stone Summit. The factions warred for years, until Stone Summit was defeated.
Why did the dwarves split?
- Stone Summit dwarves believed they were better than other races, hurting and enslaving non-dwarves. The Deldrimor thought differently, and forged alliances outside of their race.
What caused the dwarves to vanish?
- They discovered the Elder Dragon Primordus. To fight its evil, the Deldrimor and Stone Summit dwarves united, and turned their bodies to stone. They then left the Shiverpeaks for the depths of Tyria.
- You mentioned dwarven tombstones?
- That's a tragic story, but thanks for sharing it.
- That's all I wanted to know.
- I've heard enough. Thanks.
- What's so important about the tombstones? (Same as "You mentioned dwarven tombstones?")
- Crack those runes, and you're sure to learn something.