From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Flow like Water — Deal increased strike damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Cleansing Water — Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to.
- Regeneration is granted at the end of the evade-animation.
- The water field is created in the beginning of the cast and it moves backwards with the player during the evasion. Healing pulses occur inside the field only.
- Riptide moves the player character ~390 units backwards.
- Evasion frame actually lasts for 1.1 seconds which is also the precise activation time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: