Mantra of Liberation
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Mantras no longer need to be charged before use. They now hold three charges by default, and the final charge is no longer stronger. They regenerate ammunition normally.
- The Retaliation boon has been renamed Resolution.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 40 seconds to 60 seconds. Increased ammo recharge from 25 seconds to 45 seconds.
|February 08, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could cause the recharges of this ability to get desynchronized.
|February 06, 2018
- Mantras: Fixed a bug in which recharges could get desynchronized between their active skill and their final skill.
- Increased the cast recharge from 15 seconds to 25 seconds.
|November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented proper resetting of mantra charges while mounted.
- Increased the range of this skill from 300 to 450.
- Increased the radius of this skill from 120 to 180.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Mantra of Liberation has been added to the game.
Skill animation (open to play).