Mantra. Echo remnants of an ancient pamphlet from Vabbi that urged Elonians to freedom. Grant stability and swiftness to allies while breaking stun.
The final charge of this ability is more powerful.
- : 3 Number of Casts
— In-game description [?]
- Only the final charge grants swiftness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 40 seconds to 60 seconds. Increased ammo recharge from 25 seconds to 45 seconds.
|February 08, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could cause the recharges of this ability to get desynchronized.
|February 06, 2018
- Mantras: Fixed a bug in which recharges could get desynchronized between their active skill and their final skill.
- Increased the cast recharge from 15 seconds to 25 seconds.
|November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented proper resetting of mantra charges while mounted.
- Increased the range of this skill from 300 to 450.
- Increased the radius of this skill from 120 to 180.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Mantra of Liberation has been added to the game.
- The guardian chants "Choice. Freedom. Liberation." while charging the mantra.