From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Freeze Grenade: Reduced power coefficient from 0.5 to 0.375 in PvP only.
- Grenade Kit: Grenade damage instances will now additively indicate the total damage dealt to a target as grenades strike them instead of displaying each grenade separately.
- All skills in the Grenade Kit have had their range updated from 1200 to 900.
- All grenade skills now throw 3 grenades by default.
- Freeze Grenade: Increased the culling priority on the explosion effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused grenades to explode twice before being destroyed when used under water.
- Added a skill fact for number of grenades to all grenade skills.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented grenades from having any effect if they directly hit certain destructible structures.
- Updated the description of this skill to be more accurate.
- Grenades no longer require the player to have line of sight of the target area to throw them.
- Grenade kit damage is now equal in PvP and PvE.
- Grenade skills now have the same cast time underwater as they do on land.